Photo

slump...

Posted by missophelia , 25 November 2012 · 58 views

I feel like I'm in an awful slump, an awful rut.

I haven't been dealing well with my depression. I basically sit in front of the tv, or the computer, or just sleep. Something has got to change, because I don't know how much longer I can go on like this.

My lady canceled for my cleaning job for tomorrow, and I am thankful. I've been struggling with even wanting to go to work.

My house, for the most part, is a mess. I care, but I don't. I don't have the energy to do much more than the needed dishes and food prep.

I have not been able to do any art, or any writing, really. Thank goodness I have the piano and art room down at the VA, because at least those things get me out of the house. Otherwise, I'd be a big lump of mold right about now.

This way that I have been living, is not living.

I am reminded of a quote. It has been on my mind all day long.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Shawshank Redemption

I think I'm at that point now, I need to do whatever I have to, no matter how painful, in order to get busy living.

Otherwise, I may head down that road, and get busy dying.

Photo
Untangling-It-All
Nov 26 2012 07:34 PM
I'm short on words right now.. I hope you can get yourself out of this slump really soon. Thinking of you :hug:

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
2627 28 2930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.