Photo

self preservation mode...

Posted by missophelia , 08 September 2012 · 11 views

My tumblr blog post for the evening, if anyone cares to read.

http://www.artlifehealing.tumblr.com/

I feel like I'm in self preservation mode tonight.

I feel like I'm just hanging on, trying to convince myself that it will be ok. That I will be ok.

My mind keeps going to dark places, and then my feelings follow.

I keep trying to convince myself that I need to keep doing the things I've learned, since I started therapy, that help me.

Even when most times lately I feel like they are futile. Like I am just fooling myself. That none of it really matters, not at all.

I'm not in any kind of danger from myself tonight. Not physically, that is. But my thoughts and feelings are. Because I try and I try to believe all of the good that others say about me, and I try and I try to combat all of those things he said about me. The things he said I was. The things he said I liked and wanted.

And as hard as I try, I still haven't found the way to feel about myself that I have value, and that I deserve every good thing and that I deserve to be happy. And I don't know if it's supposed to be like some kind of eureka moment, or what.

But I do keep trying, for whatever that's worth.

I just wish I wasn't struggling so much, and that struggling wasn't sending my thoughts and feelings into such darkness.

You deserve all the good things life has to offer then some. You have much worth and value so keep on trying my sweet friend.

Blessings, love and hugs as always :metoyou:

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.