Photo

avoid...

Posted by missophelia , 04 September 2012 · 72 views

My tumblr blog post for the evening, if anyone cares to read.

http://artlifehealing.tumblr.com/

Avoiding.

I know I'm avoiding.

I'm surprised I'm even writing this here now. It took a lot for me to sit down just now and write this.

I've been depressed, and had some anxiety this afternoon.

I have homework to do...and I'm avoiding.

I'm supposed to be feeling...and I'm avoiding.

I'm staying really busy, and thus avoiding.

I'm leaving my blog now...still avoiding.

Yeah.

Photo
Untangling-It-All
Sep 04 2012 08:23 PM
Avoiding is understandable and to be expected. It's a lot of tough feelings to face. Baby steps will get you there. :hug:
Photo
missophelia
Sep 05 2012 04:10 AM
Untangling

Thank you. I hope I will get there. :hug:

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

3 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

3 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.