Photo

hard time...

Posted by missophelia , 08 August 2012 · 10 views

Just having such a hard time. All day it's been hard. It helped a little to go down to the art room, but not much, and not for long.

I'm having horrible anxiety, and just feel like I'm on the verge of tears. Really fighting them.

I feel like I'm going through hell, having to relive the rapes in therapy. I can't stop hearing his words. He was so disgusting.

And now, for next week, I am supposed to write out this one part of what he said that I have never been able to write.

I should be sleeping right now. I have a busy day tomorrow, and I have a wake I have to go to tomorrow evening. My client's husband passed away over the weekend, and it's just so hard. I got so close to the whole family.

So, I need to sleep. I'm tired. But I'm afraid to. I'm afraid I'm going to have a nightmare. Guess all I can do is try.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.