Photo

on death and dying...

Posted by missophelia , 27 July 2012 · 24 views

Here is my tumblr blog post for the evening, if anyone cares to read.

http://artlifehealing.tumblr.com/

I have started my homework for this coming week. It is very hard. Writing about that night behind the building. It is bring up so much.

Today has not been good for me. My writing is bringing up all sorts of stuff. Today was horrible at the VA. I felt very jumpy and anxious around the men that were in the waiting room while I was waiting for my travel pay.

My writing is also bringing up other stuff. The way I really was convinced that I was going to die that night. And just stuff like how I have wanted to die at different times. And then all of this other stuff has added to how I've been feeling today. I have one of my clients, whose husband is dying of pancreatic cancer. And another of my clients, his brother has brain cancer, and his dog has bone cancer. And when I got to my job this afternoon, I found out that last weekend he had to have his dog put to sleep. The dog went downhill really fast.

I've been close to tears for most of the day. Finding out about the dog made me feel worse.

And now that I've been doing the writing, I can't get his words out of my head. I hate this! I hate him!

I just feel so far from being any kind of strong person right now. It feels like there's too much death going on around me. I am close to these people I just wrote about. And with the writing I'm doing, it's just all getting lumped up together, and I'm not really sure how to handle most of it right now.

hi (((miss ophelia)))

i've missed seeing your blog posts, even though i don't comment a lot. i've noticed your absence. i know things are difficult right now. i hope you're ok. remember we're here to listen.

death and dying are hard to come to terms with...understatement...
Photo
missophelia
Aug 04 2012 11:01 AM
pink

I didn't even realize how long it's been since I last blogged. I am doing ok.

I've been so busy, and dealing with all of this stuff in therapy, which is just affecting each day for me.

I appreciate you being here to listen. It's nice to know I'm not alone. And I am here, listening to you, and others, too.

And yeah, death and dying are hard to come to terms with, in a big way.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
242526 27 282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

4 user(s) viewing

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

4 user(s) viewing

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.