Photo

out of sorts

Posted by missophelia , 12 February 2010 · 37 views

Today has been just great. I'm in a funk, and I hate when I get this way.

I'm out of sorts. Very uncomfortable with myself right now. Very uncomfortable with everything around me. I've been like this all day.

I hate my life. I'm so unsatisfied. Nothing in my life is what I want it to be. I feel like my life has no meaning, and it's useless to try and change it.

I hate where I am. I hate the house I live in. I hate my car.

I hate my clothing. I hate the way I put my makeup on. I hate all of the STUFF I own.

I hate my body. I hate eating. I hate sleeping.

I hate watching TV. I hate listening to the radio.

And there's absolutely nothing I can do but wait for the feeling to pass. It makes me feel so restless, so helpless, and nothing helps. I try turning the TV off. That doesn't help. I try going for a ride. That doesn't help.

It's frustrating the hell out of me.

I sat for about an hour in front of the board I primed, just staring at it. Waiting for something to come to me to paint. Nothing. Dr H suggested expressing my anger through my art. If I did that right now, I would just paint the board all black.

So, I finally gave up and asked myself, what's the use.

I'm hungry, but nothing I have in the house looks anywhere near appealing, and there is nothing I want to go to the store to buy. Nothing sounds good. So, I just won't eat. I am managing to drink some tea, but that's it. That doesn't even taste good. But at least it fills my stomach.

I just hate where I am right now.

I know this feeling will pass, but waiting and riding it out is hell.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.