Photo

I Would Love To--A Letter To Him

Posted by missophelia , 07 February 2010 · 14 views

I would love to scratch your eyes out, for every time you stared at me

I would love to rip your tongue out, for every time you stopped me from speaking

I would love to rip your hair out, for every time you grabbed and pulled my hair

I would love to rip your hands off, for every time you held me against my will

I would love to rip your body apart, slowly, piece by piece, for every time you shattered my body, my mind, and my soul

I would love to show the world what you are, for every time you humiliated me

I would love to crawl inside your body and gnaw at your insides, for every time I have thought of you, every time I have remembered you

I would love to tattoo rapist on your forehead, for every time you made me feel dirty and disgusting

I would love to scream at you for eternity, for every time I have had to hear your voice

I would love to be your nightmare, for every time you have been mine

I would love to take your rank and honor, for every time you threatened mine

I would love to take you to Hell, for every time you have sent me there

I would love to make you feel shame, disgust, pain, humiliation, filth, fear and anger
For every moment of every day that I have

i understand your anger and your pain, i'm sorry
Photo
ForeverInTorment
Feb 08 2010 02:11 PM
Wow...powerful poem. I'm right there with you.
Photo
missophelia
Feb 08 2010 04:15 PM
Thank you both for your kind comments. I was pretty angry when I wrote this. Somehow, putting it down in words has helped a little.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
13 141516171819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.