Photo

Triggered

Posted by missophelia , 14 December 2009 · 33 views

All afternoon. The pills for my anxiety aren't helping, and I can't close my eyes without seeing his face. I feel like I can't breathe, and I just wish I could get it all out of my mind, erase everything. Maybe erase myself.

I saw Dr. H this morning. I know her intentions are all good. She just wants to help me be able to handle my triggers. Talking about it, talking about it all, all it does is make me want to crawl in a hole and die. Take some pills and sleep.

Maybe someday I'll be able to handle my triggers, just not today.

Guess I'll try to sleep.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
171819202122 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (2)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (2)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.