Photo

Just tired

Posted by missophelia , 28 November 2009 · 28 views

I'm not in a good space right now. Last night I hardly slept. I feel sick, and haven't eaten much all day. Just a piece of toast and a cup of tea, which I had trouble getting down.

I went to bed early enough last night, hoping for a good night's sleep. I really need that. I finally managed to fall asleep, after pushing all the thoughts out of my mind. I didn't sleep long before I had a nightmare.

Having to deal with the rape is bad enough, but the nightmares make bad unbearable. Last night was like reliving the whole thing all over again. I woke up wanting to scream.

I always sleep with the my table lamp and the radio on, thanks to him. Last night I turned on every light in the house. It was the only way I felt safe.

Right now I feel like I'm running on empty. I never went back to bed, and I haven't even really napped all day. I just wish I could get a decent night's sleep for once, even if only 4 or 5 hours. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Like I said, I'm not in a good space right now. My thoughts are so negative, about myself, about my life. I just feel depressed, but at the same time panicky. I don't know how much longer I can go on without some decent sleep, and trying to deal with all of my feelings. I don't even know if I make sense.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
232425 26 272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.