Photo

Feelings...emotions...

Posted by missophelia , 27 November 2009 · 17 views

I feel like I've been on such a rollercoaster lately, and I can't stand it.
I go from anxiety, to depression, to numbness, and on and on...

All I've accomplished today is lying around, wanting so badly to cry, but not being able to. I know it's not good for me to lie around doing nothing. It doesn't help my depression. It doesn't help keep my mind from turning to thoughts about him.
Dr. H wants me to be able to focus on something pleasant--think about my daughter, think about a better time in my life, think of some place where I was happy, or of some occasion that brought me happiness. She says that can help me get through my "tough times."

Sometimes I think that she thinks it's just that easy, like snapping my fingers and my mood will bounce back to a happy medium.

Yeah, right.

I keep thinking that it wouldn't be that bad if I just fixed on one emotion and ran with it. I certainly don't want the anxiety, or depression, or whatever. I just hate it when my emotions bounce around, up and down, back and forth.

I just really want to get off the ride.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
6789 10 1112

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

3 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

3 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.