my blog

Photo

my self...

Posted by missophelia , 21 September 2014 · 65 views

I am finding that a lot of what I have told my self about my self in regards to the rapes isn't true.

I used to be afraid to even try and see my self in any way than all the ways that I saw my self in regards to the rapes.  it defined me.  It was who I was. 

Now, I am starting to see my self differently. 

And now,...

Photo

I would like to think....

Posted by missophelia , 20 September 2014 · 56 views

I would like to think that I was strong enough, that I could have been strong enough that night.

I would like to think that I could have fought harder, fought him off me, and won.

I would like to think that I was as strong as I was coming out of boot camp.  At least, in a physical way.

I would like to think that by some force of...

Photo

my silence is screaming inside of my head....

Posted by missophelia , 18 September 2014 · 63 views

My silence is screaming inside of my head...

I know I have been away from here, away from my writing, for way too long. 

It is time that I try and return.

I am still going through prolonged exposure therapy.  I have had many weeks of processing that night, the bits and pieces that make up that night.  And I feel like I...

Photo

my silence is screaming inside of my head....

Posted by missophelia , 11 September 2014 · 34 views

My silence is screaming inside of my head...

I know I have been away from here, away from my writing, for way too long. 

It is time that I try and return.

I am still going through prolonged exposure therapy.  I have had many weeks of processing that night, the bits and pieces that make up that night.  And I feel like I...

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

September 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.