my blog

Photo

detached...

Posted by missophelia , 14 August 2013 · 152 views

Feeling detached.

I don't want to be here, or anywhere.

I don't want to do this anymore.

Photo

the past loves to come out to bite me...

Posted by missophelia , 13 August 2013 · 90 views

I didn't get to blog last night. Mondays are hard for me. I have work, and then my women's support group at my VA. Yesterday, I also had therapy, right before my group. So, it's a long day. And since Tuesdays are always an early day, I basically come home, eat, shower, get ready for Tuesday, and go to bed. Doesn't give me much time t...

Photo

highs met by lows....

Posted by missophelia , 11 August 2013 · 92 views

I didn't blog last night. I know I said I would every night, and I would have last night. But instead I was unexpectedly staying at a friend's house. So, instead of being home, I was there, having a good time. I went swimming, had some good food, and learned a new game. Since it was the first time I'd been to her house, and mapquest direc...

Photo

how do I...

Posted by missophelia , 09 August 2013 · 139 views

How do I keep myself from feeling like the biggest loser in the world?

My car has died. So, I need to get a new one. Which I will do this coming week.

With my father's help.

I am 49 years old, and I have to ask my father for help.

Makes me feel like a big fat loser.

I shouldn't need my 71 year old father's help to buy a stinking car....

Photo

so much...

Posted by missophelia , 08 August 2013 · 71 views

There is so much that I find to be triggering to me wanting to SI.

I haven't had to deal with urges like this in such a long time.

Part of my therapy homework this week is to put my tool somewhere where it isn't readily accessible in the middle of the night.

I don't know if I can do that, because I'm having some pretty big urges to SI...

Photo

nice...

Posted by missophelia , 07 August 2013 · 82 views

It would be nice if I could just experience the things other people experience, the way other people experience those things. If I could have the pain from a medical condition be nothing more than pain from a medical condition.

But no. I have pain, and I have to be triggered. It shouldn't matter than I'm having female pain that is like the pai...

Photo

trigger...

Posted by missophelia , 06 August 2013 · 78 views

Feeling triggered.

Pain makes me remember.

I don't want to remember.

Not when remembering leaves me feeling the way I do right now.

Photo

trying...

Posted by missophelia , 05 August 2013 · 60 views

I am trying. I am going to try. I think I am ready to try.

I am going to try and write every day.

A few years ago, I made a vow to myself to blog here, every day. I was going to keep it up for a year.

That lasted a couple of years.

I have to say that it helped me.

No, it really helped me.

Whether I simply wrote about my day, or whether I wr...

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

August 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.