my blog

Photo

the letter....TW....

Posted by missophelia , 24 July 2013 · 123 views

I have written my letter to the man who raped me. It was very hard to do. I have had a rough time with it ever since. It has brought a lot up for me. And as far as reading it in therapy, Dr K wants to make sure that I can stay safe before I read it and we talk about it.

Trigger warning, for strong language and some graphics. Please, take gentle ca...

Photo

anger and me...

Posted by missophelia , 23 July 2013 · 65 views

Anger is rage.

Anger is forbidden.

If I express my anger, I am made to feel like there is something wrong with me.

Anger is dangerous. If I express my anger, I may be rejected, or worse.

Anger is bad. It comes out of me in hurtful ways. For that reason, I am scared of my anger.

Anger is violence.

Anger gives me anxiety.

Photo

homework first draft... trigger warning...

Posted by missophelia , 21 July 2013 · 106 views

trigger warning for strong language. please take gentle care of you if you choose to read.

I am supposed to write a letter. I had my choice, either to my mother, or to the man who raped me. My therapist, Dr K, is trying to help me work on my anger. So, my letter is supposed to express some of my anger.

I am finding it really hard to do. I decided t...

Photo

another one...

Posted by missophelia , 09 July 2013 · 126 views

I had a really hard day today. My session was painful. Maybe I can write about it at some point.

Anyway, I have another pic, another drawing I've done. I'm doing a series of drawings with sayings. I have 7 of them done now. I have them hung on the walls around my bed. I am hoping they can help lift me out of this whatever it is that I...

Photo

pic included...

Posted by missophelia , 07 July 2013 · 97 views

Feeling really short on words. Super short. Every time I try to write, I just can't.

I did finally manage to get another drawing done. Here it is.

Just click on it to see it larger.

Thanks for looking. :)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

7 user(s) viewing

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

7 user(s) viewing

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.