my blog

Photo

inspiration...

Posted by missophelia , 28 May 2014 · 64 views

I wrote this just now,
I was inspired to by a very good friend of mine.
Thank you, friend.  You have inspired me to so much more than just writing this.  I hope you enjoy it, and take to heart all I say from the bottom of my heart.  After all, the meat of it holds true for you as much as it does for me.
Don't ever forget that you too are a...

Photo

what it feels like...

Posted by missophelia , 27 May 2014 · 42 views

walking through fire....

Photo

a realization...

Posted by missophelia , 25 May 2014 · 44 views

I have been listening to this recording I made in my therapy session last week.  It has been extremely difficult. 

Painful.

But I am starting to realize something.

I never really cried for the me that died that night.  I never really mourned. 

I never really grieved.

I feel like I am in the process of...

Photo

my days, again....

Posted by missophelia , 24 May 2014 · 41 views

The past couple of days have been hard for me.  Not a great difference from how my  days used to be.

Maybe I have been blocking out the trauma, meaning that maybe I have been avoiding dealing with it?

I don't know.

All I do know is that for the past couple days I have found my self feeling very triggered, just about everywhe...

Photo

aftermath...

Posted by missophelia , 22 May 2014 · 49 views

Today has not been good.  Last night was not good.

I had a nightmare and got maybe 3 hours total in sleep, but even that total was broken.

Today has a rollercoaster of anxiety.  Up and down.  Made it hard for me to do the things I needed to.

Harder still that I have a recording of my session yesterday, and have to liste...

Photo

new old feelings...

Posted by missophelia , 21 May 2014 · 54 views

It's been quite a while since I've been on here.  And after today, I realize it's been too long.

I can't write much right now.  I had therapy.  The first really hard session of my prolonged exposure therapy. 

I had to tell my therapist about that night behind the building.  More than once.

New old feelings....

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

May 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.