my blog

Photo

an ok day...but is that good?

Posted by missophelia , 05 September 2010 · 62 views

Itís been an ok day. I havenít done much all day, just laundry this morning. Iím still not feeling well, my stomach is hurting. Havenít eaten much, spent most of the day napping.

I had a nightmare last night. Which shouldnít surprise me. Iím just so tired of the routine--most of the time if I get triggered during the day, I have a nightmare that nig...

Photo

it just keeps coming

Posted by missophelia , 04 September 2010 · 52 views

All day today, Iíve felt like it just keeps coming. If it isnít one thing, itís another. It hasnít been a good day, and maybe if I write a little, it will help. It has helped in the past. All I know is that I don't know how much more I can take, and I feel like I can't do any of this much longer.

My stomach had me up again last night. Really...

Photo

I hate thinking

Posted by missophelia , 03 September 2010 · 70 views

Today was alright, I guess. Nothing seems wonderful to me right now, so I donít even know how alright today was. If that makes any sense.

I was up in the middle of the night. Pain, really bad. It woke me up. And I couldnít find the pills the doctor gave me. I donít know how long I lay there. Finally, thankfully, I fell asleep again. And when I go...

Photo

relaxation, and some answers?

Posted by missophelia , 02 September 2010 · 57 views

Well, today went much better than yesterday. Sort of a relaxing day, with just a little frustration thrown in.

I spent a good part of the day at the shrine. It was a little on the warm side, but other than that it was beautiful. Peaceful. I even took a lunch, and my sketch pad. It was a great way to relax, and step back from yesterday.

I really a...

Photo

anxiety and separation

Posted by missophelia , 01 September 2010 · 53 views

I had a pretty rough day today. Iím doing better now, but not wonderful. Anxiety, and some depression. Which doesnít make sense to me.

I would think that anxiety wouldnít leave room for depression. But I havenít been able to motivate myself to do anything. I donít know, maybe itís just exhaustion from being overwhelmed today.

I didnít really have...

Photo

what scares me

Posted by missophelia , 31 August 2010 · 64 views

Today has been ok, just. Not too bad a day, not too good a day. I didnít do much, and I didnít go anywhere. It was really hot out, about 90, and humid. But itís supposed to cool off by the weekend.

I had a nightmare last night. And itís probably because I did a lot of thinking before I went to bed. It makes me want to not think at all, about anythi...

Photo

lighter session

Posted by missophelia , 30 August 2010 · 58 views

Therapy went well today. Most of my day was good, except for still not feeling very well physically.

After therapy I stopped and picked up some groceries. There are some good fresh fruit sales this week. Then I went home, put the groceries away, and crashed. Iím still really tired, and although I didnít feel too bad all day, my headache is back a lit...

Photo

depression...so what's new?

Posted by missophelia , 29 August 2010 · 50 views

Today hasnít been wonderful. I havenít done much, because Iím still not feeling good. Iím tired, but not as tired. I think Iíve gotten some good sleep. I hope I sleep well tonight. I have therapy in the morning, which I will go to unless Iím too sick.

Other than feeling sick, Iíve been a little down today. I feel a little depressed. I donít know h...

Photo

thinking, and resting, and so on

Posted by missophelia , 28 August 2010 · 47 views

Today has been ok. I suppose it could have been worse.

I woke up feeling alright. My plans were to clean my old ladyís house today. I was going to head up there around 10 this morning. But shortly after I got up, I got sick to my stomach. And then my head started pounding again. So, I had to cancel with her. I donít want to give her anything.

I s...

Photo

taking back what was mine

Posted by missophelia , 27 August 2010 · 55 views

Today has been better for me. Iím feeling better, lots better, actually. I got some sleep. I think my body just crashed. Which it needed.

I stayed in today. Not to sound weak, or anything, but I avoided going out because of the weather. Itís been beautiful out, but itís been just like it was out there, during this anniversary time. Iíve already be...

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

4 user(s) viewing

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

4 user(s) viewing

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.