Photo

Food Diary Day 25

Posted by ~SugarNSpice~ , 25 April 2011 · 79 views

yesterday was nice. I think I did pretty well at my boyfriends moms place, normally we eat chips all afternoon, then all kinds of snack stuff then dinner and dessert. I had a few shrimp and celery with creamcheese and olives before dinner. I had a small amount of jullian potatoes some corn, a biscuit and some ham. im not a big fan of ham and it makes me really thirsty so i dont tend to eat much of it. A piece of pie for dessert. i had some hummas and jelly beans when i came home.

Today its gorgeous outside, im hoping to get some cleaning done and go for a walk. Having lots of water and a bowl of cereal with blackberries for breakfast
proabaly have creamcheese crackers with hot pepper jam for lunch/snack while Im cleaning, and have my left over burger and fries from going out on saturday for Dinner. Hummas or popcorn for a snack, and probably a fruit bar or some gelato to cool down with before bed

May 2015

S M T W T F S
34 5 6789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.