Photo

How to Hide Excerpts, Wicked Easy

Posted by Siren , 03 February 2010 · 223 views

Spoiler

How do you find these things lol?! :P That's pretty cool, though...
I have still not warmed up to the new blog. I am not sure if it is because I have a mac, but the page does not even register properly on the screen and it is impeding my ability to write. How do you like your own blog away from pandy's? can you link an external blog to this site?
It is also hard to find people on here, I used to have my favourites on the top so I always knew where everyone was, I cannot do that anymore.
ANyway, that is me.
How are you?!
Jane

I have still not warmed up to the new blog. I am not sure if it is because I have a mac, but the page does not even register properly on the screen and it is impeding my ability to write.

What browser are you using? I'm using the latest version of Firefox (v. 3.5.5) and that seems to work okay. I've also used the latest version of Safari (don't remember what number), and for the most part that seemed okay, too. I think both Google Chrome and IE on the mac might have some display problems, but I'm not completely sure of that.

How do you like your own blog away from pandy's?

It's very hard for me to be blogging elsewhere, but I'm trying to be less of a big baby about it. I can't wait until the blog tracking issues and guest viewing permission issues are resolved here, so I can feel comfortable and safe enough to return here. I miss it terribly.

can you link an external blog to this site?

I'm not sure...I think so. I think you'd find that option when you modify the settings of your blog...the same place where you say if guests can view and/or comment. From what I can figure, though, if you do link it, even if you make changes to that external blog, your linked blog here won't register that, and thus won't jump to the top of the listing like it ought. Again...I could be wrong about this, but that's my understanding, from the small amount of experimentation I did with it.

It is also hard to find people on here, I used to have my favourites on the top so I always knew where everyone was, I cannot do that anymore.

If you choose the link that says "List All Blogs," you should see your favorite blogs shown on the right side of the page, in a sidebar.

ANyway, that is me.
How are you?!

Ha, I'm good, thanks for asking. Just, you know, muddling along as usual...but things are fine.
Thank you!
Now I can find my friends and I am not sure about the page because I am using firefox. Hopefully they will make the changes and then you can come back!
Jane

About This Blog

What This Blog Is
This blog a place for me to collect my dumb questions and observations about all things Pandy's, to experiment with the new blog software, and to otherwise indulge my inner nerd.

What This Blog Is Not
This blog is not my real blog. My real blog is here.

Search My Blog

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.