Just another voice

Photo

living a lonely existance

Posted by lisalis , 15 October 2011 · 100 views

hey,

wow I have not used this in a long time, i am thinking that maybe I should more often, I went to T on friday and it was just a really hard session, made contact with my inner child and we did what my T is calling chair work which is basically me talking to myself at 5 and my 5 year old self talking to me. It is just so hard I dont like to do thi...

Photo

AHH

Posted by lisalis , 19 September 2009 · 100 views

why does this happen everywhere I feel safe and like going??? there was a perv at the dog park and he kept asking me questions that were totally inappropriate the next thing he could have done was assault me. I don't feel like I can go anywhere. All I hear is shark attack music wherever I go. and I am the fish. I just cant take another time and eve...

Photo

starting group today

Posted by lisalis , 09 September 2009 · 92 views

I am starting a sexual assault group tonight and I am a little worried Ive done this before but when I am with other survivors in real life its harder to open up sometimes. I am excited too becuase I have what someone described to me before as ego states and I have a little 4 year old me that is desperate to meet someone else like herself..er myself? Im...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

May 2016

S M T W T F S
123 4 567

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.