Photo

M is back :)

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 18 January 2012 · 46 views

So random... I got a message from M today. And if you don't follow my blog, I will enlighten you. M is the first lesbian "relationship" (Click for a brief description)

It was actually a good conversation. In looking for some alliance in my "coming out" or "finding myself" process I sent her a message. Just saying, 2012 is going to be my coming out year.

She left just before christmas and moved across the country to be with the girlfriend she went back to when she left me. Well she messaged me back today to tell me how excited she was for me. How she was no longer with that girl and she is back in the area. She wants to be there with me during my coming out stages, but I don't trust her. I think she's on the rebound again so I'm trying not to fall for it, but I'm a sucker.

We had a very indepth, reminiscent, helpful conversation about the ins and outs of coming out. She had information about gay clubs, bookstores, groups, books to read, movies to see, etc. it was helpful.

Keep you posted.

Guide to my world

I put up a general *TRIGGER WARNING* for all those who read. This is me being as real as I can get, trying not to hold back. Working through memories and life's challenges in the aftermath.

Contents:
Randomness tends to have the most content, but I warn you, it gets pretty random.

When I find more courage, My stories, will have more content. For now walk with my through my therapeutic adventures and rants.

School sucks, but at least its finally over.

Emotions, Memories are full of raw emotion.

Recently I've been Exploring My Sexuality

Welcome to my world.~lost~

What I'm Pondering

How do you overcome something that has been ingrained in you? Is it possible, or is it like fighting against your genes?

How on earth do turkeys get their fat asses in the air?

If I evolved from a primate, how come I've forgotten how to climb a tree?

Who can fry an egg on a sidewalk? I can barely fry an egg in a pan.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920 21 22232425

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.