Posted by cassiestillyg , 22 May 2010 · 30 views

Ive been sober from everything fr a year and a half and i relapsed tonight. I havent been on here in a long time but i want to emember what i did tonght so i figured this would be the best place to say it on.

I used to do alot of drugs and drink every night, i loved snorting things and taking acid (i started when i was 8 while i was being sexually abused by my step dad and now im 18) the abuse stopped but i sontinued doing drugs but i stopped everything for a year and a half but tonight it was like i couldnt help but go back to it all but instead of the happy "screw the world" personality i used to have when i got high im now extremely sad and mad at myself idk y i did this to myself i dont wanna go back to who i was. i dont want my fiance to leave me and my fmily to disown me again i wanna passout or get another fix but i cant do wither without the other.

November 2015

2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.