my blog!

Photo

Confused? I think?

Posted by cassiestillyg , 21 February 2012 · 15 views

For those of you who have read my story, I was abused as a child by my step dad and became an addict soon after and resented my mother (you know the usual stuff) But I have gotten better about everything over the past few years. Ive been clean for 2 years and recently got married to my high school sweetheart dispite the fact that we are only 20. Anyway,...

Photo

Relapse

Posted by cassiestillyg , 22 May 2010 · 17 views

Ive been sober from everything fr a year and a half and i relapsed tonight. I havent been on here in a long time but i want to emember what i did tonght so i figured this would be the best place to say it on.

I used to do alot of drugs and drink every night, i loved snorting things and taking acid (i started when i was 8 while i was being sexually abuse...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
1415 16 17181920

Recent Entries

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.