LivinginHistory

Photo

Working again...scared

Posted by LadyTerri , 09 February 2007 · 77 views

Im at work.I will spend a total of 28 hours here before going home.Im at the place where I was beaten last week.Im working scared.

Photo

AND IVE BEEN

Posted by LadyTerri , 07 February 2007 · 57 views

SUPPORTING HIS SORRY ASS !
so THERE!!!

Photo

Weeping with relief ~ a reprieve

Posted by LadyTerri , 07 February 2007 · 55 views

I got the bestest phone call at 3:58 pm.From our couples therapist.Mondays session was the stopping point for me,I was completely dissassociated and blocked off.Well who the hell wouldnt be if after hearing the therapist ask for positive acknowledgements from each other,the only thing my husband could come out with was that he had NOTHING to acknowledge...

Photo

$110.00 an hour entertainment

Posted by LadyTerri , 06 February 2007 · 55 views

Thats what couples therapy is.$110 an hour.And mostly,with the exception of last nite,I am rather enjoying watching my husband get his ass handed to him on a weekly basis.Last nite it stepped over the line. :(.
I AM WORTH MORE THAN HE COULD EVER HOPE TO KNOW.
LOVE SHOULDNT HURT.
LOVE DOES NOT = YELLING.
im tired.
terri

Photo

Finding Religion Part 1

Posted by LadyTerri , 28 January 2007 · 60 views

Ive been pondering religion as of late.My own thoughts,experiences & search to find a religious "home" culminated in dragging my husband off to a mid night mass last christmas .I wanted a high Mass.Guy in a dress, incense, latin, candle light,angels, Peace on Earth, good will toward men.Singing.I wanted it ALL.And despite a 4 hour search, I fo...

Photo

Long time no write

Posted by LadyTerri , 04 December 2006 · 25 views

broken I guess is what I am.
Just broken.

Photo

UNwrapping Linda

Posted by LadyTerri , 17 February 2006 · 25 views

Linda in spanish means Beautiful..
Im not sure WHY now I need to unravell the words so twisted into my being.But I do know that I need to set it right inside.
I was a scared, abused,withdrawn,depressed,silent..so very silent 14 y.o who made up her mind that the world wasnt going to get much better so I better hunker down & close the hatches for the st...

Photo

I cant do this I cant do this I cant do this

Posted by LadyTerri , 17 February 2006 · 22 views

I cant..Im sorry Im not good enough nor strong enough nor woman enough.I can not be told on a relentless unending basis that Im evil/horrible/bad/ugly.I dont give a fuck how physically disabled you are.YOU dont have the right to abuse people that help you.I didnt cause your accident..Im sorry you were hurt,but unlike others that Ive done rehab with...your...

Photo

Tis December

Posted by LadyTerri , 15 December 2005 · 24 views

That it is..10 more days until Christmas.Almost 15 until a new year begins.
Ive broken down and realized Ive so much more to let go of.It hit me when I was curled up, tense & feeling shattered on the bathroom floor .What I needed was my husband to get off his "point" that he was so damn bent on making, not listening to reason.What I needed was...

Photo

Becoming calloused...

Posted by LadyTerri , 17 November 2005 · 71 views

I was talking with my husband the other nite about what it meant for me to be working in a group home setting where there was the potential for individuals to become sexually aggressive.This scares the hell out of me.No matter how educated,how capable,how ready I am for such a response from a client, theres a little voice inside of me saying that it woul...

August 2014

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.