Photo

Really Upset..

Posted by FloweringRose , 08 March 2011 · 51 views

I don't *really* want to step down.
But I probably have to because I'm not meeting the time schedules I should. It's not because of anyone else, it's just only fair to everyone.
I always have loved being a mod on here.
I don't know what's wrong with me the last few months.

*tears up*

I can't seem to keep anything I like for me. It's like I need to hold myself back from being successful and happy deep down.
Oh well.

*deep sighs*

Photo
babeinwoods
Mar 08 2011 05:56 PM
Flowering Rose

I teared up as I read your blog :bawling: . I think a lot of what you said resonates not only with me but also with so many here on Pandy's. Why can't we keep hold of the good things, what is holding us back?

You are a beautiful, worthwhile, special, vital person not only in this community but also in this space of time on earth. You have strengths that only you possess. You put words where I could only dream of finding one suitable. You are open and honest and this shows to me the true depth and beauty of your soul.

But, you need to do what is right for you, if stepping down or taking a break for a while is something that you need to do, then allow yourself to do it. Don't question your motivation for taking this action, tell yourself that it is ok, forgive yourself for having to do what is best for you. It is ok you know. You are doing what you have to do at this time and that's ok.

Reach out for all and anything you need/want. We are all here for you, all the way. We won't ever leave. Just be gentle with yourself and take some time for you. Take gentle care also.

Much love and tender, warm, safe, comforting :hug: s, if ok
biw xxx
Photo
FloweringRose
Mar 08 2011 08:23 PM
:hug: Thank you :3

June 2015

S M T W T F S
2829 30     

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.