Photo

Feeling..... Odd.

Posted by FloweringRose , 12 February 2011 · 21 views

I don't have a word for it. I just feel like everything I'm dealing with has changed *again*.

I wonder if I'm actually processing anything even though I know I am, or at least doing my best. It's just all the memories, feelings sensations are all so new/way out of my "normal" range that I almost feel I'm starting healing from scratch. Again. I know I'm not but you know....

Stuff is argh inside. Argh. We're all pretty co-conscious so I guess a few of them have taken the time to share with me their memories, good AND bad. And they all come so furious/mushed I end up a little swamped.

That's all though. Not a huge thing, though it is. I just don't want it to be huge right now, it's to early in the day to not be numb -.- Though maybe if I overload now I can actually sleep tonight I'll be so exhausted? (Yeah who else analyzes their meltdowns?......-.-")

DID conference (aninfinitemind) was AMAZING though, amazing amazing amazing. Can't rave about it enough :)
It was just so awesome. I'm really really glad we went. :D

Anyhow I don't know what else to say yet...my mind is kind of stealing out the words so I'm hitting a lot of blanks.

I don't really have anything to add but wanted to jot down here that I am reading you. I am also glad about the conference, that's great !

July 2014

S M T W T F S
2021 22 23242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.