Photo

It Didn't Help...

Posted by FloweringRose , 16 November 2010 · 9 views

I slipped up today with the whole SI thing. Sigh.

But...it didn't help. At all. It felt good in its little way, but I was still depressed. Still sad. Still crying. It did NOTHING to make any of it better.

I don't know how that makes me feel or what that means. It's just not the usual. It kind of makes me want to slip up more and yet quit it forever. I mean if it does nothing...why even bother.

I hope this fits in a "healing" way somehow. But I'm still in so much pain. Why this is all knocking me over lately is a huge mystery to me. I guess I asked for more than I bargained for when I said I wanted to remember. I guess I need to face it some day though.

Wish me strength?

((((((HUG))))))

...4D...
Photo
missophelia
Nov 17 2010 07:18 AM
I'm sorry that happened. And that you are still in pain. I wish you all the strength you need to face this, and I am thinking of you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm really sorry you're in a bad place and I hope things get easier for you soon. Hugs if okay :hug: :hug:
strength and safe hugs coming your way :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope things get better for you soon.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
131415 16 171819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.