JadeAngel's Blog

Photo

madre mia

Posted by JadeAngel , 18 October 2010 · 44 views

so the idea of family is starting to take on a whole different meaning to me. i have a large family. i talk to my cousins, my aunts and 1 of my uncles. my great aunts and uncles, my 2nd cousins... i do genealogy with my grandfather and i even know some 4th/5th cousins 4/5 times removed. so yeah i have a very very large family.

however i am starting to s...

Photo

my husband hates me

Posted by JadeAngel , 02 October 2010 · 30 views

god... cant you end this? i'm tired. i feel destroyed. problems in my marriage, i dont see them as so big. the problem i have most is that my husband is obsessed with these problems. he was talking about moving out. i cried myself to sleep last night. i woke up and i cried. i cant think clearly. i cant sort out this horrendous mess in my head. i'm...

Photo

How much have I changed?

Posted by JadeAngel , 27 September 2010 · 31 views

Lately i've been thinking about what i use to want in love... and what i want now. i'm not sure i've changed all that much. i'm just bored and feel like writing something.

i'm old fashioned. i always have been and that hasn't changed that much. i didnt wanna have sex until i was married (well engaged it ended up being). i wanted a...

Photo

On the brighter side

Posted by JadeAngel , 21 September 2010 · 26 views

I know my blogs are always kinda gloomy... I don't tend to write when I'm in a good mood. I write when I'm upset to get it out instead of keeping it in. Happy moments I will gladly keep :)

For a positive change in my typing... my baby has the most beautiful eyes. I look at her and can't believe how gorgeous she is, like did I really creat...

Photo

Is it bound to end? :(

Posted by JadeAngel , 14 September 2010 · 24 views

He makes me feel like it's my fault. When I say anything, he says I just make him look horrible... that everything is his fault and he's the bad guy and he's evil. He says he knows I never do anything wrong (obviously in an annoyed 'yeah right' kinda way). Then I feel like he's trying to turn around anything I say on me. Trying to guilt me into not talkin...

Photo

Weaning baby

Posted by JadeAngel , 11 September 2010 · 26 views

This is bad timing on all accounts. I have started weaning my baby. My husband questioned by I suddenly wanted to wean her when i was so set on breastfeeding until she was 18 months old. I had to explain to him that aside from her recently biting hard, she has become MORE attached to me than ever since i attempted to work. It pulled me away from her for o...

Photo

contradictions

Posted by JadeAngel , 09 September 2010 · 29 views

Why is it that i'm the one with reason not to trust... yet i do trust.
that i'm the one with reason to be a pessimist... yet i am the optimist.
that i'm the one with reason to be suspicious... yet i am not the suspicious one.
why is it that i'm the one with all the "baggage" yet i seem deal with life better.
why is that?

Photo

sort out this mess of a relationship

Posted by JadeAngel , 06 September 2010 · 29 views

i'll never get it. i dunno what to do sometimes, and i know in years i'll look back knowing exactly what i should have done but im not in the future so for now i just sit lost.

things with my husband have gotten so much better to an extent. its rare that we end up yelling at each other. maybe once a month... sometimes more sometimes less. now its...

Photo

depressed

Posted by JadeAngel , 24 February 2010 · 25 views

im tired, im sad, im frustrated. yeah as though that's something new.

so an uncle died a couple of weeks ago, but i guess he was ready to go. death sucks but it happens i guess. and to be honest there's nothing 'new' to be bothering me. just old, just boring old problems. thinking a lot about my past. i guess i never regreted much because...

Photo

as i grow

Posted by JadeAngel , 26 January 2010 · 26 views

i might say that i have finally started to see what i would have done differently.

the what ifs... or shall i say, what i would have handled differently had i been younger knowing what i know, having the experience i have and the time i have had to rethink all i have done.

i would have been stronger to stand up for myself more, but even now when i think...

March 2015

S M T W T F S
1234 5 67

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.