Photo

Is it bound to end? :(

Posted by JadeAngel , 14 September 2010 · 57 views

He makes me feel like it's my fault. When I say anything, he says I just make him look horrible... that everything is his fault and he's the bad guy and he's evil. He says he knows I never do anything wrong (obviously in an annoyed 'yeah right' kinda way). Then I feel like he's trying to turn around anything I say on me. Trying to guilt me into not talking about anything. I don't know how to deal with our problems now. He says he wants to fix things. How can you fix things if you won't listen to what needs to be fixed? I talk to him... I try to be as nice as I can... but every time I try to do that he gets mad and we end up fighting. I'm not heard... he never stops to talk to me if he has a problem with me. He waits until he's so annoyed that he gets mad at me, then there is no talk... just fights. I'm sad. I feel like if he doesn't actually TRY to change things with me instead of saying it, we won't make it. I don't want that. I've been so sad and distracted these last days. To make it worse I only really have 2 people I can talk to about this stuff and I haven't been able to talk to either of them this week. My neighbor also seems obsessed with me lately, she's a 13 yr old girl. I guess she looks up to me so I try to be a good roll model for her... but to tell you the truth she wants to hang around me every day and always talk to me online and I just cant hold up a conversation with a hyper kid that thinks hitting and pinching and such is funny, and she is very careless and loud around the baby even when she is napping (even when I tell her constantly to cool it down). What fun. I hope things get better Posted Image then again I've been hoping that for years.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.