cordeliaVorkosigan's Blog

Photo

Off Meds 3 Weeks

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 12 June 2012 · 9 views

Going through withdrawal. Man it really sucks too. I couldn't get my meds for about a month now. This will all be fixed this week. It didn't affect me right away. It's just hitting me the last few days. Depression sucks.

Work is going well. I need to invest some time on studying. I just don't have it in me right now.

Boyfriend is annoyi...

Photo

Childhood Conditioning

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 02 June 2012 · 9 views

Why is it I have a hard time hurting someone else's feelings? Why do I want people's approval so badly. I do assert myself in the workplace. I'm a female engineer and have worked with military men for years. I've never had a problem when it comes to my job, just my personal life. Those that matter to me tend to walk all over me. It's l...

Photo

Work Is Great

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 21 May 2012 · 9 views

Loving my new job. :thumbsup:

Just need to get my home life together. I miss the new guy. I guess I shall give him a name, Jim. He's not going any where. I like having him around. Going to see each other this weekend and it will have been 2 weeks since the last time. I told him about my past and he was responsive. He wants to help me when I need it....

Photo

David's Drama

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 20 May 2012 · 9 views

Well he has certainly messed up his life in the last month that we haven't spoken. Drama full now. Not my problem. I read it in an email he sent me. I don't know if I will answer his call if he decides to call again. http://www.pandys.or...t/confused1.gif

Photo

Dave Called...

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 17 May 2012 · 9 views

I couldn't help myself. I emailed Dave just an update about myself. I told him we moved and that I got the IBM job. That was about it. I didn't say I loved him. I didn't talk about the new guy I'm dating. He tried call me around 1PM. I was at work so I didn't answer the call. He didn't email me back yet. Oh Well.

Photo

Lonely

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 17 May 2012 · 10 views

Do damn lonely. I haven't unpacked because I've just been to depressed. Work has started off well. Today is my second day. I a, not used to working at 9AM. I still want to get up before 5. So I'm already sitting at McDonald's using their wifi until it's time to leave for work. Hoping to be motivated enough to unpack more of my place. I...

Photo

Overwhelmed

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 15 May 2012 · 6 views

I am so overwhelmed! New apartment, new job, new city...

Photo

Too much to do!

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 10 May 2012 · 7 views

I need to brush up my programming skills, pack, go to the dentist, and so much more. There is not enough time in the day. I am feeling very overwhelmed. http://www.pandys.or...fault/blink.gif http://www.pandys.or...fault/blink.gif

Photo

Moving Expenses

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 08 May 2012 · 7 views

More great news... I am getting help moving into my apartment. I just seem to have all kinds of good news lately. I can't wait till I'm all moved in and working next week. I'm ecstatic!!! http://www.pandys.or...fault/yahoo.gif

Photo

A Real Relationship

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 06 May 2012 · 11 views

So we have met each other's family. We have been to each other's churches. It's moved into real relationship status and not just dating. This has happened incredibly fast. I'm looking forward to starting my job because it will force me to pace myself and the relationship will be relegated to weekends. I want to slow down and be careful. My...

Photo

First Day of Freedom

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 05 May 2012 · 6 views

I feel free today. My homeless situation has ended. I am finished working at McD. I only have good things to look forward to. I'll be moving into my apartment in a week. My new job starts in 11 days. I love developing software and I'll be doing that again. Get this... I'll be paid to do it. LOL! New guy is sweet and gentle. He is taking my...

Photo

Last Day!

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 04 May 2012 · 8 views

Today is my last day flipping burgers at McD!!! I am so happy to be moving forward. There are a couple people I have met lately that I am glad have entered my life. I don't plan to leave them behind. There are others, however; that I will be glad to move away from. I think I will make a cake or some cookies this morning before I go to work...

Photo

Getting Ready For My New Start

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 02 May 2012 · 8 views

I've been working on starting on this new path for a month now. I have gotten the job and the apartment. Now I am seeking help to pay for the moving costs. I hope I receive help. I will also need to contact the local ministries for furniture that has been donated. I only have a couple items to put in my new apartment. This truly is a new beginning....

Photo

Moving To My Own Place

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 01 May 2012 · 8 views

I chose a city close to my work that has excellent test scores for thier schools. I found the apartment and now I have been approved to move in. It's a three bedroom and two bathroom apartment on the first floor so it will be easy to move in. The place isn't posh but it does have some amenities. There is a wifi area that I can use till I get on my...

Photo

Apartment Hunting Again

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 30 April 2012 · 12 views

So I applied for an apartment and some shit from my divorce showed up on my credit... I have to prove the debt was paid before they will approve my application. I hate my ex-fuckface. I can't ever seem to get away from the trail of crap he has left in my life. I called the company and they said they would get back with me in the morning about proving...

Photo

David's poison

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 27 April 2012 · 11 views

I thought I may finally move forward happily after the nice email I received from David a week ago. He said he cared about me and that the guy i end up with will be lucky to have me, blah. Then on Sunday night he wrote me another email that was nasty. I could tell he was very angry because everything was lowercase, no proper punctuation and a lot of missp...

Photo

So tired

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 25 April 2012 · 6 views

Life has been crazy these last few days. I've had some excellent moments and some disastrous moments. I'm anxious about moving into my apartment and I'm even more anxious about hearing from IBM. I'm very happy to have this new guy in my life. I have no clue if it will amount to anything but he makes me feel great. I have my son with me eve...

Photo

Moving Out

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 24 April 2012 · 6 views

Getting all my stuff out of my old place today and moving into my new place Friday. Life is looking good this morning. Another step forward. Fuck all that bullshit yesterday. David is twisted and I'm not letting him ruin my day yet again. I'm making a delicious dinner! I can't wait to cook for my new guy. He makes me happy when he hugs me...

Photo

Hard to Breathe

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 23 April 2012 · 8 views

I have an apartment to move into on Friday for my son and me. I'm very happy about that. It's in the same area so my son won't have to transfer schools.

I haven't heard anything else from IBM. They are still working on my background check. It just seems to be a never ending battle of red tape and legally binding documents.

My love wrote...

Photo

IBM Job Interview Update!

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 17 April 2012 · 7 views

Been moved on to the next phase. I have to fill out an online form of my history for the last 7 years with not just employers but also every address I have lived at. It's a lot of information. The application takes 45 min to fill out on average. I bet it takes me 2 hours. Good Lord.

Thank You Jesus!

Hopefully this is thew next step on my path i...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.