Photo

A Complete Fake

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 17 August 2012 · 76 views

So I decided to give David another shot. He was my soul mate, or so I thought. I cought him in the biggest lie. It has made me question everything about him. Last time we separated it was so he could cover his lie and not expose himself. Don't know why he thought I would never find out. He should have confessed when we got back together. I have forgiveness in me. I don't get it. I've waisted so much time on this man. I've foregone dating others for this man. A wasted investment.

My world fell apart last Saturday. So much is wrong with my life yet so much is still right. I just wish my personal life would come together.

I am a beautiful and intelligent woman. I deserve a man who understands loyalty, trust, fidelity, responcibility, and how much I truly am worth.

I don't regret all the wrong things I have done in my life. I regret all the right things I did for the wrong people.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.