Photo

More Training

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 28 June 2012 · 30 views

I was selected to learn some new software at work. I've been in training all week. The class cost over 3K. Glad my job believes in me enough to keep investing in me as an employee even though I haven't been working for them for very long. The software is in demand and will help me get picked to work on projects, which is what i want. i want to be in demand so that I get good reviews.

I also spent some serious cash on new books to study at home. They started coming in the mail this week. I am excited about starting a programming project on my own at home to help me learn more. I'm terrified of not performing well. This job means everything to my family, which consists of just myself and my son. It means stability. I need that in my life and my son definitely needs it. I worry about providing him a better life every day. I check myself and don't get overwhelmed anymore. I give a lot up to God. It's how I got the job and the apartment. I didn't worry about it or feel the terrible anxiety because I told myself that if this is the path God wants for me then He will provide. I've never been able to do that before. I like to be the master of my own destiny. Each day is a trial to be the best ME.

Congratulations Cordelia on being selected for the software training! Much success with it and the future rewards it brings. :)

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.