Photo

Lonely

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 17 May 2012 · 12 views

Do damn lonely. I haven't unpacked because I've just been to depressed. Work has started off well. Today is my second day. I a, not used to working at 9AM. I still want to get up before 5. So I'm already sitting at McDonald's using their wifi until it's time to leave for work. Hoping to be motivated enough to unpack more of my place. I have to get it together for my son. I'll be getting him back this weekend. I'll have him and our dog so I won't be so lonely then. Can't wait for this new life to settle into a routine.

Hope things settle down for you soon. Hang in there.
Photo
cordeliaVorkosigan
May 17 2012 02:36 PM
Thanks. Yea I really need help getting settled but if I don't get help then it will just take me some time to do all the unpacking myself. Thanks for the encouragement.Posted Image

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.