Photo

A Real Relationship

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 06 May 2012 · 31 views

So we have met each other's family. We have been to each other's churches. It's moved into real relationship status and not just dating. This has happened incredibly fast. I'm looking forward to starting my job because it will force me to pace myself and the relationship will be relegated to weekends. I want to slow down and be careful. My head is telling me to slow down, even run sometimes, but my heart wants it all. I'm happy and scared to death at the same time. Sometimes I look at him and feel love and familiarity and other times I feel nothing. Sometimes I wonder if it will eventually develop into the white hot fire that I had for David. He said love at first sight. I say its a flame I am building into a raging fire hopefully. At least I know I am capable of love.

Yes you are i hope it goes great :thumbsup:

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.