Photo

Apartment Hunting Again

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 30 April 2012 · 33 views

So I applied for an apartment and some shit from my divorce showed up on my credit... I have to prove the debt was paid before they will approve my application. I hate my ex-fuckface. I can't ever seem to get away from the trail of crap he has left in my life. I called the company and they said they would get back with me in the morning about proving it was paid. I called right at the end of the business day so they couldn't look it up, or didn't want to...

Enough of that...

I've had really bad anxiety all day and I didn't sleep hardly at all. I think it is all the stress over getting ready for the new job and this new relationship as well. The relationship thing is going well. It's hard for me to open up and allow this guy in. I have trust issues obviously.

Looking forward to having pizza for dinner. Yummmmmmmmmm

I could go for a white pizza right now but alas cannot..... So enjoy your pizza for me too. :P

Someone told me once that it takes 5 minutes to get married and a lifetime to get divorced. I however believe you will find the right place for you to live. It is normal I think to have much anxiety going through all you have. Once you get settled in your own place and space alot of that anxiety will go away.

Take good care of you. Blessings as always
Someone told me it gets easier in life they lied :angry:
Photo
cordeliaVorkosigan
May 01 2012 05:50 PM
Thanks to my cheerleaders. I love hearing from you. I relaxed and told myself if it was meant to be for me to get the apartment then it would all work out. ... :) I GOT THE APARTMENT!!!

I am so very happy to have this new apartment and the new job. Everything seems to be coming together after 3 years of misery since my home invasion. My life fell apart and now I'm putting it back together a little at a time.
Posted Image

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.