Photo

So tired

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 25 April 2012 · 16 views

Life has been crazy these last few days. I've had some excellent moments and some disastrous moments. I'm anxious about moving into my apartment and I'm even more anxious about hearing from IBM. I'm very happy to have this new guy in my life. I have no clue if it will amount to anything but he makes me feel great. I have my son with me every day now that I am closer to his school. That makes me very happy. I didn't like him staying at my mother's so he could catch the bus. I detest working at McD and every day I have to go to work there kills me a little more. I'm just not made to work there anymore. When i was a kid, no problems. Now, everything hurts when I get home. I'm not even old. GEEEZ! Wish i could stay home tonight. But, I have to pay my rent.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.