Photo

IBM Job Interview Update!

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 17 April 2012 · 27 views

Been moved on to the next phase. I have to fill out an online form of my history for the last 7 years with not just employers but also every address I have lived at. It's a lot of information. The application takes 45 min to fill out on average. I bet it takes me 2 hours. Good Lord.

Thank You Jesus!

Hopefully this is thew next step on my path in life. I'm tired of starting over. I'm tired of spinning my wheels and going no where in just about every aspect of my life. There are many lessons I have learned.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Oh wow this is the best news I have had all day. Congratulations. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I do remember that corprate America is so big on those 'phases' of interviews. Most of the financial institutions I worked for required three.

Anyway your silent cheerleader is cheering and sending more good vibes for your continued success towards this job. IMB has a good reputation even in today's economy.

Blessings and take good care of you.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.