Photo

Adjusting to Change

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 12 April 2012 · 11 views

Had a hard night. Cried a lot. Moving forward on a new path is extremely difficult even when you know it will be better in the end. Had an interview with IBM yesterday and then cried all night because it marks yet another move toward a different future than I wanted. Adjusting to change is so difficult. I need this job. It will jump start my career again and enable me to take care of my son without worrying about having food in the house and a roof over our head. We need this job. Prayers please.

Photo
might4right
Apr 12 2012 04:07 PM
Prayers for you! I am sorry you had a hard night and I hope it gets better.
I really admire you. You try so hard and succeed at staying positve in dire straits situation. I am surprised you do not cry all the time. All you have gone through just in the last three months are life altering.

I thought I lost so much in the last year but not compared to what you have lost. My heart breaks for you for all the heartache you have suffered in the last year.

You know I am still your silent cheerleader. I am praying for this job for you and continuing success uz if any one deserves it you do and your son does.

I am always listening to you and am here if you need a pep talk or just need to vent.

Take good care of you.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.