Photo

Therapy Is Going Well

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 02 August 2011 · 8 views

Sarah and I are working together again. I hadn't seen her since last summer but I am going regularly again. I feel I am making progress already. She has me writing in my journal again and gives me homework every week. I feel better today than I have in days. Anxiety is still oppressive. It even wakes me up. My depression can take over it seems but I still make progress every day. I am supposed to write out my positives every day to help me focus on what i am accomplishing so i don't feel so overwhelmed with what i still need to accomplish. :thumbsup:

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.