Photo

BASIC HISTORY

Posted by Soulstar , 09 October 2010 · 108 views

HE PROPOSED MARRIAGE IN MARCH..THE 4TH TO BE EXACT...............
OCT 27 HE PUT BOTH STRONG HANDS AROUND MY NECK AND LEFT SIX HAND PRINTS
TWO MONTHS L8TER I FORGAVE
POOR GUY IN JAIL FOR TWO MONTHS
LITTLE DID I KNOW HE'D BEEN CREEPING AND SLEEPIN AROUND
MY HEART, SOUL, MIND WERE TRUE
MORE THAN A FEW TIMES HE POURED BEER ON MY HEAD
CHOSE HIS ADDICTION OVER ME
AND LEFT MY CONTINUOUSLY BLACK AND BLUE
BEAT DOWN PREGNANT
KILLED THE FETUS
THAT I ALREADY LOVED AND HAD MY FATHER'S SUPPORT IN RAISING..........
MY WORDS PROMISED FAMILY AND FRIENDS I'D STAY AWAY
BUT IT WAS SO HARD
I THOUGHT IT WAS TEMPTING TO STAY AND HAVE A BRUISED HEART THAN AN EMPTY ONE
NOW I'VE THROWN YOUR BROKEN WORDS AND OTHER SHIT BELONGING TO US AND YOU IN LE GARBAGE
GRACIAS!!!!!!!
ADUI!!!!!!!!!
SOULSTAR

That is so terrible...this sounds like a really hard month for you, full of memories and triggers. I'm really sad and sorry that those terrible things happened to you, but I'm glad that you're here and expressing yourself about it. I hope you find the healing that you need.

That is so terrible...this sounds like a really hard month for you, full of memories and triggers. I'm really sad and sorry that those terrible things happened to you, but I'm glad that you're here and expressing yourself about it. I hope you find the healing that you need.

Thank-you so much, your reply means sooo much right now, to know one person read it and cared enough to comment, THANX :shy: , Soulstar
(((((Star)))))

I hope you know you can talk with me whenever you need to. I hope you're healing and moving past those dark times.

(((((Star)))))

I hope you know you can talk with me whenever you need to. I hope you're healing and moving past those dark times.

*leh, I know two is better than one and if you ever wanna talk about something that's cool with me. you are absolutely a dol and /I love you even in these dark times,

star
xoxo

Just looking back over my blog's and I know it was back in OCT/10 but I just wanted to thank-you, I received your
response with such relief that someone read the entry. how is life treating you atm?

Keri :shy:

July 2016

S M T W T F S
     1 2

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.