Photo

clearly i'm not good enough for good men:-( down and out in smalltown canada

Posted by Soulstar , 07 July 2010 · 44 views

TALKING, TXT'IN SHANE NICE , 24, MAC YELLED @ ME ON THE STREET TODAY, JEREMY AND THE STONE LADY R RIGHT, I SHOULDN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR A YR. JEREMY SAYS I'LL BE ALL "CAM, CAM, CAM" AND "NO SOULSTAR" ASND THE ROCK LADY SAID I'D ATTRACT THE SAME NEGATIVE ENERGY. NABI'S BF LIVES IN GUELPH WE HUNG 2NIGHT WITH VTHE GROUP AT PROSPECT PARK. I FELT INCLUDED BY MOST. DARREN IS SUDDENLY AN ENIGMA. A READER. I CAN LOOK JUST CANNOT TOUCH. GOD WOULD APPPROVE. IT WASN'T MY INTENTIONS. TO MEET SOMEONE. WE'VE ONLY SPOKEN BRIEFLY. MY CRUSH IS TO ESCAPE CAM'S NOW 5 DAY ABSENCE AND YR IN PERSON AND MAC'S ANGER AND COBY'S DRUNKEN STUPIDITY ON PHONE TONIGHT. BUT MY INTENTIONS COULD GET PULLED IN ANOTHER DIRECTION....BUT FUCK IT SOULSTAR NURTURE AND RESCUE U. PEACE, LOVE AND HOPE.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
3 456789

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.