gizmo2's Blog

Photo

feeling safe

Posted by gizmo2 , 01 July 2008 · 11 views

hey all, i want to thank everyone for being brave enough to post what you do, and bringing really hard to talk about subjects out in the open. i have been reading a few posts, and i was amazed to read things that i have felt for so long and thought that i was a freek. and that there was something wrong with me. it is truly amazing, to find out what everyo...

Photo

screaming mad

Posted by gizmo2 , 01 July 2008 · 12 views

i am not sure what we are and what we arn't alowed to write, but i will try and express my views without offending anyone or braking laws. sorry in advance if what i am about to say is offensive. i do not understand the laws in this country. how the hell can a man bash someone to death (and i agree thats bad news, not exscusable and needs to do life)...

Photo

screaming mad

Posted by gizmo2 , 01 July 2008 · 9 views

i am not sure what we are and what we arn't alowed to write, but i will try and express my views without offending anyone or braking laws. sorry in advance if what i am about to say is offensive. i do not understand the laws in this country. how the hell can a man bash someone to death (and i agree thats bad news, not exscusable and needs to do life)...

Photo

introduction

Posted by gizmo2 , 01 July 2008 · 13 views

hi everyone, my name is kristy, i am 28 years old, i have three kids and a husbane. i was sexualy abused by my uncle for years when i was a little girl. i was also abused by my husbane for a number of years as well. i think to myself i am fairly well adjusted, i mean i have a job, a family, friends, i dont cry all the time, i dont have mental problems tha...

January 2015

S M T W T F S
25262728 29 3031

Recent Entries

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.