Broken hearts can't hold secrets

Photo

Sorting out my thoughts

Posted by Charleigh , 03 March 2010 · 57 views

Lately I have very much wanted to talk to someone who, since July, has been my biggest source of severe emotional pain. After about a year of having an intense non-romantic relationship he told me that he no longer wanted me to be a part of his life. To further my hurt his reasons for this decision placed the blame completely on me and my mistakes and fai...

Photo

Just a song for how I feel

Posted by Charleigh , 14 February 2010 · 47 views

I havent been to church since I donít remember when
Things were goiní great Ďtil they fell apart again
So I listened to the preacher as he told me what to do
He said you canít go hatiní others who have done wrong to you
Sometimes we get angry, but we must not condemn
Let the good Lord do His job and you just pray for them

I pray your brakes go out runnin...

Photo

What I've learned about life from car accidents

Posted by Charleigh , 10 February 2010 · 73 views

Last night I was in my third car accident. Gram always said "What's seconds is thirds" so I supposed she was right. The thing is though, I have realized that each one has taught me something about control. I probably spend 90% of my time every day trying to gain or maintain control in my life.

The first accident I was in it was my fault. I wa...

Warning

This is my place to reflect and say what I want. It may be triggering. If you don't want to know what I have to say I suggest you don't read what I write here.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.