love from a strangers kindness
love in spite of your history

I wish you comfort of a blanket
comfort to acknowledge your feelings
comfort to accept them as valid
comfort to not feel lonely
comfort to receive help
comfort to become fearless
comfort enough to let your inner beauty shine.

I wish you patience
patience to deal with life
patience to know your journey is a long one
patience to push forward through setbacks
patience to accept the confusion of those close to you
patience to heal with every tear.

I wish you these things because you deserve them for you are beautiful, strong, loved, and because someone along the way didn't believe that about you.

Take gentle care.

Important information

While it is true that I am a licensed psychologist, I am here as a survivor, I do not work for pandys and anything I say should be taken as advice from a survivor and not that of a professional psychologist. Please refer to the crisis information within the site and know that everyone heals differently.

I do not wish to offend anyone reading my blog, however sometimes I cannot express my view by filtering my entries. Please read everything in my blog with care. Please know that I support all of you and I wish you well on your path to well and whole.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425 26 27282930

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.