Photo

Happy Birthday Matt (If Only) Could T Read With Care

Posted by heaeliper , 19 February 2013 · 99 views

Matt was a smart kid, he was good in school, attentive to friends, and the only thing he loved more than baseball was his family. He dreamed of growing up, going to LSU and being successful in baseball or in the field of science,.. Today is Matt's 34th birthday and there is no doubt in my mind that Matt would be living his dream in the field of science, and his compassion and big heart would have made him a great father/husband/boyfriend except for that he is dead. On September 20, 1991 he took his life with his father's shotgun because his cousin weeks earlier had raped and stabbed his best friend and he felt like he could have done more to save her. I miss you my friend and please know where ever you are in the universe that I do not blame you for what your cousin did.

Photo
blondie2002
Feb 20 2013 10:42 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. That's not cool that a member of his family would do such a horrid thing.
I'm so sorry.
so sad hun hugs to you
Photo
missophelia
Feb 22 2013 12:52 PM
I"m very sorry for your loss. And sorry my last comment on this blog of yours disappeared.

I"m very sorry for your loss. And sorry my last comment on this blog of yours disappeared.

I am not sure which comment that would have been. I never trim my blog. Anyway thank you for your kind words and support. Take gentle care.

Important information

While it is true that I am a licensed psychologist, I am here as a survivor, I do not work for pandys and anything I say should be taken as advice from a survivor and not that of a professional psychologist. Please refer to the crisis information within the site and know that everyone heals differently.

I do not wish to offend anyone reading my blog, however sometimes I cannot express my view by filtering my entries. Please read everything in my blog with care. Please know that I support all of you and I wish you well on your path to well and whole.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425 26 27282930

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.