heaeliper's Blog

Photo

Been a few sunsets since I posted...not doing so well (could T)

Posted by heaeliper , 16 May 2013 · 72 views

I have not been on in about a month. I have had some trouble finding work and I am not dealing well with the stress at all. My PTSD is haywire and my insomnia is maddening and I am feeling more and more like retreating away from society.

That said in less than a week I will have 20 years sobriety. so that is something right?

I am making an effort to h...

Important information

While it is true that I am a licensed psychologist, I am here as a survivor, I do not work for pandys and anything I say should be taken as advice from a survivor and not that of a professional psychologist. Please refer to the crisis information within the site and know that everyone heals differently.

I do not wish to offend anyone reading my blog, however sometimes I cannot express my view by filtering my entries. Please read everything in my blog with care. Please know that I support all of you and I wish you well on your path to well and whole.

May 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.