PinkWalls' Blog

Photo

Leaving him behind

Posted by PinkWalls , 24 April 2015 · 15 views

The only part of my life that I enjoy...my pet, the only reason I had to live, to see him. In the previous post I said I was going to take him with me and forget this so called home and never come back, that I was cutting my mum off from my life .... finally....

But it seems I wont be able to anymore. Its killing me inside. He's been my rock for so long,...

Photo

A big decision

Posted by PinkWalls , 19 April 2015 · 14 views

a while back, I came back home for a a bit. Being back home always brings bad memories. I do hate being here, but I have to be back to see my pet, he's my only sanity and comfort.

My mum is a hell of a psycho. I felt bad for feeling this way and always thought and was told it was wrong to feel this way toward her. But i'm don't feeling bad. She is what s...

Photo

there is no safe place anymore.

Posted by PinkWalls , 14 March 2015 · 50 views

Living with someone else can be difficult ...especially if the place is theirs and you feel like an unwelcome guest having to tip toe. And especially when you make a mistake, and they get really cross. You can't react much, cause its not your place, its theirs, you can't go anywhere else ... not yet anyway. All you can do is take it in, bottle it up, lear...

Photo

Last day

Posted by PinkWalls , 24 February 2015 · 31 views

I woke up for the last time to my alarm this morning. Well.... not my LAST last... but the last time for this job... in this country... to see these people... that I will never see again.

I feel a little sad, but excited for the new things to come. Also my last time using this darn laptop that i despise... so freakin slow! And freezes at the m...

Photo

Almost time to leave

Posted by PinkWalls , 09 February 2015 · 78 views

Everything was just confirmed today, everything has been finalized.
I've moved 4 times in the 3 years I've been in this country. It's been one hell of a ride, it started out perfectly, and in my last few months just took a dive for the worst.

I didnt think i could handle being here anymore after it happened, i thought at the time i just wanted to g...

Photo

Guilty for calling in sick

Posted by PinkWalls , 02 February 2015 · 61 views

So 2 weeks back I took time off work for a death of a grandparent. My work changed their schedule for me to go home for a week, and I was truly grateful for it. Another week goes by and I was told that I didn't need to come in for that week, I was grateful for that too since I felt myself getting sick from travelling for so long and so close, also cause t...

Photo

Parents caved ..

Posted by PinkWalls , 10 December 2014 · 60 views

After a furious...emotion filled argument with my parents that was completely unncessary, they called yesterday saying they'll let the dogs go to an animal lodge.
I'm angry now... that i had to go through that with them, to argue with them in that way, when they knew i was right in the first place. I only see them once a year, and like to call home when i...

Photo

Dog Shelter

Posted by PinkWalls , 08 December 2014 · 78 views

Haven't been to the dog shelter that i usually go to. Been there a few times, there are about 300 hundred dogs. The owner does what she can for them, and there are no volunteers, except me and another lady that pops in now and again.

I had made it my mission to go there every weekend and make suer to help clean, make sure they all had their water bowls a...

Photo

losing it

Posted by PinkWalls , 04 December 2014 · 53 views

My dog is everything to me, but he's not living with me...but with my parents back home.
theyre going away and its holiday season, there's going to be fireworks and they'll be scared, I suggested to put them at an animal lodge, they said no...I argued and argued and finally said okay ill have a pet sitter come home and take care of them....and they said n...

Photo

Your 'strong' voice...

Posted by PinkWalls , 27 November 2014 · 71 views

It's easy to recognize, since I've done it so many times myself. That voice you put on when your world feels like its falling apart but don't want to show it. That happy high pitched voice with a fake smile that doesn't even reach your eyes. I recognize it so well....but what do I do when I recognize it...
I used to feel a little alone thinking....these p...

May 2015

S M T W T F S
3 456789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.