lissastar22's Blog

Photo

nearly 40 years old

Posted by lissastar22 , 07 March 2015 · 170 views

I turn 40 years old on the 22nd of this month and it's causing BIG problems. Lots of big problems for all of us and it's coming out in all different ways. Some parts are happy about surviving this long. Others don't want to be this age. Mood swings are frequent and extreme. Lots of tears. I don't know what I want to do on the actual day. I will feel lonel...

Photo

Birthdays...triggers everywhere

Posted by lissastar22 , 22 March 2014 · 101 views

Today was my 39th birthday. 

One of the scary things about my birthday is that all my best birthdays were the ones I had when I was little. My mum organised them. She was one of my abusers and knew about all the other things that others did to me too. That's what makes it so horrible when I have a birthday where no one really shows they car...

Photo

Little Country Town

Posted by lissastar22 , 13 March 2014 · 87 views

I moved to a little country town a year ago. It has a coal mine that covers the place in fine black dust. The land is beautiful but hurt. The people are poor and unfriendly. I am very very poor. I have not made a friend in all the days, weeks and months I've been here...and I am hurt. 

​The loneliness hurts sometimes; but so...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.