HealingMe's Blog

Photo

Anger, All over me

Posted by HealingMe , in Finding Out 26 February 2014 · 179 views

My head feels tense with Anger it seems at myself, trying to push it away wont help, it tears at me, pains in my body, feels like my whole world has collapsed but I tell myself things will get better when I relax and ignore the negative garbage thoughts that creep into my mind, I have just found out and new to experiencing this kind of stuff, I just go an...

Photo

Finding Out

Posted by HealingMe , in Finding Out 25 February 2014 · 134 views

Finding out about why I suffered with Depression and Anxiety for over 26 years was the hardest thing for me, the medications SSRI's and Pregabalin were only locking in my failure to face what had been hidden inside. My child during attempting to heal reminded me, I had a secret, and reflected back in a window one day a quick Shh! Little did I know how muc...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 252627282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.