HealingMe's Blog

Photo

Writing Letters due to insecurities

Posted by HealingMe , 13 April 2014 · 60 views

Because I feel very little at the moment when I interact with people I think some mistake what I am attempting to say or I express it the wrong way, I mean well I know what it is I want to say it just comes out the wrong way...

I had to write a letter to my wife today, to let her know how I am and what I am going through, like she seems to get fed...

Photo

Beating on my old Furnature

Posted by HealingMe , 06 March 2014 · 74 views

Think I hurt myself today, I read Stronger98 story about herself, Triggered Me, she is young and she added me as a friend, I had friends like I have now but I had little feelings for them as I was hiding my feelings so I found it hard to attach my caring feelings as I must of thought I was going to be rejected or have to fight or something or that they we...

Photo

Abusers Feelings

Posted by HealingMe , 04 March 2014 · 66 views

Does anyone, ever come across within their own feelings, feelings like the abuser is still around them? even though they are miles away or even dead and buried, had a episode this morning where, I comforted myself, then digressed back to my childhood TV programs, then this afternoon while looking for our lost cat, bumped into a feeling that felt just like...

Photo

Sharing Physical Pain Stories

Posted by HealingMe , 02 March 2014 · 36 views

I have had so many body pains, So I thought I'd share just to say and see if we are with normal symptoms. I normally wait for a day or two before going to the doctor as some of my pains are emotional strain, I have energy passing up and sometimes down through my body, just wondering if anyone else suffers these physical pains from the trauma and emotional...

Photo

Intrusive Thoughts

Posted by HealingMe , 01 March 2014 · 66 views

I know and understand that flashbacks (my flashbacks seem to creep in) may appear to be intrusive in nature fired by triggers etc, but do some people have thoughts that you start to think what I am not in control of my mind and is this thought really mine? some of my thoughts seem off the wall and out of context sometimes. I know we will attempt to avoid...

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920212223 24 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.