Survivorship

Photo

Debate: Censorship Routine

Posted by Linnaeus , 27 July 2014 · 13 views

Yes, I was sold some BS and this happened to me but I've got people saying it didn't happen. I got a psychologist who is tied to the military for a birthing the idea on a church war, there'd been some interesting takes. If the 6th sense was real, a whole lota hupla gets people excited.

http://www.todayifou...ans-have-a-l...

Photo

Let's shed some more skins here - old profile

Posted by Linnaeus , 25 July 2014 · 17 views

Malpractice (check), CSA (check)and RA (check)survivor. I was involved with the academic "Monarch Project" as a child (that is propagated on the web by a "survivor" who uses a last name of a family member of mine. Lots of colorful history - misunderstanding and mistaken identity? - I'm a veteran of a few high profile events always remaining behi...

Photo

Echo

Posted by Linnaeus , 24 July 2014 · 15 views

How is it I get to see a union tie, a biker gang and a inclination to a crime group be affiliated to a case which involves fabrications and smears with a type influence peddling claims church ties known by my father? He's dead and some unusual things tell tales about person's links, what they hide and how operating a scam kind of dumps on m...

Photo

My Opera Ran Out...

Posted by Linnaeus , 24 July 2014 · 14 views

Oxygen deprivation to put out a candle, I watched a candle go out when I placed a glass over it.

The same thing happened when silence and denial was enforced to this voice.

Watching dysfunction and being told the way the world is by those people furthered the view through the glass, as if the world was one of those funny mirrors as I sl...

Photo

Why Draw Out Suffering?

Posted by Linnaeus , 24 July 2014 · 30 views

Why are the women in my life so destructive? I'm reading malicious mother syndrome while recollecting my father's mistress from the 1980s who was supposedly a benefactor in a political family my mother feared. Twisted accounts in dysfunction appraised our neighborhood after his death which had been very suspicious. Chicago ties revealed supposed organized...

Photo

Resources

Posted by Linnaeus , 23 July 2014 · 14 views

http://www.cdc.gov/injury/

A CSA survivor enters the adult sex industry.

A CSA survivor goes into drugs and criminal behavior.

A CSA survivor is incarcerated, raped and forced into a violent sub culture.

A person is forced into involuntary servitude and trafficked and prostituted.

A legal s...

Photo

Blame The Victim

Posted by Linnaeus , 23 July 2014 · 18 views

A case involving a child witness was pushed into a scheme where defamation and hyped up rumors employed efforts to further complicate a situation. Keeping him in check, he was told, "well, we can make it look like you did....____________" - to something he was innocent of but known to the influence, vulnerable to being subject to false incrimination so he...

Photo

"Family Values"

Posted by Linnaeus , 23 July 2014 · 21 views

I don't see how anyone could be so blatantly ignorant. Looking at a photo of my parents from around the time a family crisis developed and when the dress down abuse occurred, my father had been busted. I was about 8 years old. Hazing, verbal abuse, then sexual and physical abuse to intimidation and religious words or stories always being applied, I got me...

Photo

Something I Work With At Times

Posted by Linnaeus , 22 July 2014 · 16 views

Animal Imagery - The Charka System And Psychotherapy: http://www.atpweb.or...5-83-02-125.pdf

Surviving life is no easy task. At day's end, I can thank humanity for another day above ground. Learning a system of relaxation to wind down had me entertaining a method I adopted as a child. Watching Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and learning...

Photo

More Stuff I Delete

Posted by Linnaeus , 21 July 2014 · 18 views

I did not invent the bomb and I like to have fun to raise my spirits as I am in a challenge. You get me to a live show or out on the water, it's to loose the blues, my entire life is up side down.

One of those abuse cases with extenuating conditions. Once I proposed training in college but was discriminated against, a Catholic priest and one in my...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27 28 293031  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.