Reset Button

Photo

yes, there's a chapter 8!

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 22 February 2014 · 84 views

i get out with the few clothes i came in with and a bag of pills and was considered 'stable' enough to go home. around this time, it was the spirits that would possess me to get me through the days, dealing with the bullying in school, barely pass my school work, and deal with family at home. i checked out more often and wouldn't speak much. i started wri...

Photo

there's more?! chapter 7

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 22 February 2014 · 73 views

I'm full of piss and vinegar (and whiskey)! So yes, kids, there's more to my story. read on!

I endured 3 months of hell in that place. it was a children's psychiatric hospital. if it wasn't the orderly raping me every time i went into solitary for fighting, then it was this particular doctor i had who said i needed 'special therapy' to get me to a...

Photo

now for something completely different... chapter 6

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 15 February 2014 · 126 views

dad teaches me to fight. he teaches me how to incapacitate a man. how to kick them in the nuts and run. running is okay, he says. you're not a punk if you run. but if you have to run, make sure they can never get up. he teaches me locks and breaks. he teaches me how to use stuff around as weapon. i start to feel confident. he says to fight back, even if i...

Photo

what? there's a chapter 5?

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 15 February 2014 · 146 views

i'm hoping this is different. it's an academy, i can take ap courses. i take up gymnastics. we had a house fire. everything was gone. then grandma became sick. cancer they said. we move to the projects while the house gets fixed. dad works more hours. he tutors hood kids. the academy isn't any better. the kids i knew from elementary (the smart ones) are t...

Photo

there's more! here's chapter four!

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 15 February 2014 · 88 views

Welcome back, kids! I'm drunk, so feeling ballsy enough to tell my story again. Enjoy!

I thought by jr high, it would be over. I get relieved when mom sends me to all girl's school after I told her I found boys scary. girls are cruel and mean. this older girl hated me because i made her look stupid in front of her friends. i corrected her e...

Photo

how heavy! it's only chapter 3

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 10 February 2014 · 59 views

that's when i started hating blond haired men with blue eyes. his hair was reddish but turned gold in the sun. he wore glasses, like john lennon.always with a suit and tie. but during the summer he wore short sleeved dress shirts no tie and khaki's/chinos. loafers during school year, sneakers during hot months. skinny runner's build. [s]i don't remember t...

Photo

another chapter? really? it's only the second!

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 10 February 2014 · 56 views

After another day of putting up with the name calling and the mocking, i had enough and wanted to eat lunch in peace. i slipped out before lunch so i wouldn't have to deal with getting teased for bringing my lunchbox. though i qualified for school lunch, my mother didn't like the food said it was unhealthy. i was going to hide in the bathroom and eat my l...

Photo

and this is chapter 1 i think

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 10 February 2014 · 54 views

i was bored by first grade when i was 7. because mom and dad were teachers, they brought old books from the school when they would be tossed for the new year. i read them. i could escape school by hiding in the library. i constantly got in trouble for talking back to the teacher because i wanted something more challenging or i kept correcting her. i kept...

Photo

hey! it's prologue!

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 10 February 2014 · 64 views

i didn't grow up poor but i didn't live very affluently. i don't remember struggling at all. but the kids teased me for being poor because my parents were frugal. we didn't own brand name things. my mom shopped at thrift stores. we got new clothes at outlet stores for birthday, christmas, and easter. dad did all the work around the house and on the cars,...

Photo

since no one gives a flying

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 10 February 2014 · 80 views

and i don't entirely trust my t, i might as well tell bits of my story here. this is the only safe place i can put it so it's no longer inside my head. if you dear reader are reading this for some reason, go ahead and get your rocks off. i'm surprised you're even bothering to do so when there's plenty of other things to do.

let's see the stars of t...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
161718192021 22

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.